Scalp Stimulating Treatment
Our Scalp Stimulating Treatment is an overnight (or 45 minutes) scalp & hair masque that is vital for fuller, longer & nourished hair. Formulated to penetrate inactive hair follicles & remedy common scalp conditions. Infuse your hair with a powerful medley of spicy herbs & plant seed vitamins to transform your strands & scalp into its most optimal & healthiest state. Enriched with Ginger root oil, Cinnamon bark oil, Biotin, Black Castor oil & Kalahari melon seed oil. This product will immediately begin to repair & restore dry & damaged strands, reduce shedding/ breakage as well as stimulate your hair shaft with a cooling peppermint sensation. Ginger root is an anti-fungal agent that helps relieve & soothe scalp conditions such as seborrheic dermatitis & psoriasis. With consistent use, our scalp stimulating growth treatment will lead to healthy bountiful hair growth.
Our Scalp Stimulating Treatment is sensitive to seborrheic dermatitis sufferers, as a result, Oleic rich oils & butters such as Coconut & Shea nut butter, are NOT welcome in this product!
How to Use
- Section DAMP OR DRY UNWASHED hair & apply a generous amount from root to end. Massage gently into scalp & hair strands, especially the ends & distribute evenly through strands with detangling wide tooth comb or brush starting from end to root.
- Secure hair by braiding or twisting parted sections. Cover hair with a steam or shower cap (to prevent messy drips be sure to wrap head with scarf before going to bed!).
- Rinse thoroughly in the morning with Luke warm water ONLY! Follow with a LEAVE IN conditioner. Style as usual. Use as often as needed for best results.
Remember: Wear an old t-shirt when applying this product. You can apply your treatment either in a bathtub or shower to avoid messy spills & drips.
We can customise a particular product to your need, for example, (No Almond or Argan nut oils) due to nut allergies. Just email or call us!
NOTE: Customisation may cause the price of the product to decrease or increase depending on the selected ingredient(s). An invoice will be sent via email ONLY, for all customised products)
Deionized Aqua (Water), Pro-vitamin B5, Silk Amino Acids, Daucus Carota (Carrot seed) oil, Biotin, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrullus Lanatus (Kalahari) melon seed oil, Stearic Acid, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) seed oil, Essential oil blend, Organic Oleo Europoea (Olive fruit) oil, Ulmus fulva (Slippery elm) bark, Cetearyl Alcohol, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) root, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) root, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) leaf oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) leaf extract, Organic Ricinus Communis (Black Castor) oil, Organic Persea Americana (Avocado) oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol.
WARNING: Keep away from direct sunlight. For external use only. This product contains high levels of peppermint, keep away from eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately with warm water. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Do not use on broken skin. If pregnant or suffering from a medical condition, seek advice before use. Keep out of reach of children. store in a cool dry place.
Get Rewards for your Reviews
- It must be Instagram, Facebook or both. We want to give your followers your honest experience with the products!
- You will not be penalized for a negative review.
- Don't have any of our products yet? No worries.
- Just place an order on our website that includes the products you would like to use and review them.
- Include @dermaorganics and #dermaorganics #productsinspiredbynature #dermafied in the caption
- Include the name of the Derma Organics products you are reviewing
- Picture or video of you discussing the products or picture of the product
- Send a screenshot or photo of the post along with your order # to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your email has been received, our team will review that you have followed all of the above guidelines and within 3 business days we will issue you up to a £20 reimbursement in the form of a Derma Organics coupon.
- Credit is given for products that appear in your review. You can only submit a review for credit once every 6 months.
UK Next Working Day £15
Royal Mail Tracked & Signed. Order before 2pm to receive the next working day.
UK Standard £3 (FREE on orders over £30)
Royal Mail Tracked. 3-5 working days.
Europe Standard £10 (FREE on orders over £40)
Royal Mail Tracked & Signed. 3-7 working days
US Standard £18 (FREE on orders over £50)
Royal Mail Tracked & Signed. 5-14 working days
International Standard £18
Royal Mail Tracked & Signed (South America, Asia, Australia). 5-14 working days
Africa Standard £120
DHL Tracked & Signed. 5-14 working days
PLEASE NOTE: Derma Organics products are handmade and might take up to 2-3 days to despatch.
Your satisfaction is important to us. If you are not happy with your products, you may return them for a refund within 14 days of the products being received, or, you may exchange your products within 30 days of the product being received. Confirmation date of package delivery is verified through package tracking. Shipping costs will not be refunded. Products will be shipped back to us at the customer's expense. Returned products must be received by Derma Organics before any new product is shipped out or any credit/refund is given.
Flat 47, Lord Kensington house
5 Radnor terrace
Derma Organics will not be held liable for any adverse reactions. If a reaction occurs, please contact your physician immediately.
If you believe you have experienced an adverse reaction to one of our products, please contact us with your before and after picture at email@example.com
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Derma Organics shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, interpretation or misinterpretation of product benefits or the performance of the products, even if Derma Organics has been advised of the possibility of such damages.