Grandma's Pine Tar Soap™
Grandma's Pine Tar Soap™ is the perfect solution to dry, itchy, flaky or inflammatory skin conditions. Unlike most legacy brand soaps, our natural soaps will not dry out your skin, but are carefully handcrafted to leave your skin feeling moisturized, soft, and supple. Our organic soaps create a luscious, cream lather of moisture like no other – just add warm water for amazing results.
This cruelty-free soap is packed full of gorgeous, natural ingredients, such as pine sap, lemongrass and milk thistle, and its natural butters, including mango, cocoa, and shea butters, contain fatty acids which improve skin moisture retention and elasticity. This deep cleansing, earthy soap will leave your skin feeling invigorated in no time, and will help you to say goodbye to frustrating skin conditions too.
Ingredient superstar: Pine tar comes from the resins of the pine tree, and is found in the stumps and roots. It has been used since ancient times to treat a range of skin conditions due to its soothing, antiseptic properties.
Aqua, Glycerin (vegetable derived), Hamamelis Virginiana (witch hazel) extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Olea Europaea (olive fruit) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (cocoa) Seed Butter, Organic Vitellaria Paradoxa (shea nut) Butter, Organic Ricinus Communis (castor) Seed Oil, Oryza Sativa (rice bran) Oil, Pinus Palustris (pine) Wood Tar, Curcuma Longa (turmeric) Root Extract, Silybum Marianum (milk thistle) Extract, Colloidal Oatmeal, Essential Oil Blend.
- Create a lather with warm water and cleanse your face, and affected areas of your body, specifically at night.
- Let the lather sit on affected areas for 1 minute, and rinse with lukewarm water before patting dry.
- Use as often as needed. For dry skin types, use only 2-3 times a week.
- For best results, follow with our recommended Bumpz n’ Stumpz Topical Eraser™, as a further treatment for acne and eczema.
- For normal and dry skin, follow with our Brightening Equalizer Facial Moisturizer, and use our Lemongrass Body Buttercream to moisturize your body.
Who should use
Anyone who suffers from acne, eczema, dark spots and itchy skin conditions.
Get Rewards for your Reviews
- It must be Instagram, Facebook or both. We want to give your followers your honest experience with the products!
- You will not be penalized for a negative review.
- Don't have any of our products yet? No worries.
- Just place an order on our website that includes the products you would like to use and review them.
- Include @dermaorganics and #dermaorganics #productsinspiredbynature #dermafied in the caption
- Include the name of the Derma Organics products you are reviewing
- Picture or video of you discussing the products or picture of the product
- Send a screenshot or photo of the post along with your order # to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your email has been received, our team will review that you have followed all of the above guidelines and within 3 business days we will issue you up to a £20 reimbursement in the form of a Derma Organics coupon.
- Credit is given for products that appear in your review. You can only submit a review for credit once every 6 months.
UK Next Working Day £15
Royal Mail Tracked & Signed. Order before 2pm to receive the next working day.
UK Standard £3.10 (Free on orders over £30)
Royal Mail Tracked. 3-5 working days.
Europe Standard £10 (Free on orders over €50)
Royal Mail Tracked & Signed. 3-7 working days
Africa Standard £37 (Free on orders over £120)
DHL Tracked & Signed. 5-14 working days
US & Rest of World Standard £18 (Free on orders over $100)
Royal Mail Tracked & Signed. 5-14 working days
PLEASE NOTE: Derma Organics products are handmade and might take up to 2-3 days to despatch.
Your satisfaction is important to us. If you are not happy with your products, you may return them for a refund within 14 days of the products being received, or, you may exchange your products within 30 days of the product being received. Confirmation date of package delivery is verified through package tracking. Shipping costs will not be refunded. Products will be shipped back to us at the customer's expense. Returned products must be received by Derma Organics before any new product is shipped out or any credit/refund is given.
Derma Organics Returns
Flat 47, Lord Kensington house
5 Radnor terrace
Derma Organics will not be held liable for any adverse reactions. If a reaction occurs, please contact your physician immediately.
If you believe you have experienced an adverse reaction to one of our products, please contact us with your before and after picture at email@example.com
Limitation of Liability
Derma Organics shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, interpretation or misinterpretation of product benefits or the performance of the products, even if Derma Organics has been advised of the possibility of such damages.